Californian manufacturer A-Light has introduced a new family of wall grazer luminaires designed to highlight wall textures with a narrow beam of light without shadows or hotspots.
Featuring advanced reflector optic technology and a clear acrylic diffuser, the WGD9 delivers high-performance light evenly to graze the wall consistently with a minimum of hotspots and dead zones. The custom engineered precision optics provide an extremely narrow 7° beam that enhances surface textures from ceiling to floor.
WGD9 is installed 3in into the ceiling, concealing it from view to make the interaction between light, space and wall texture the focal point. The luminaire works between the ceiling and wall to help to create an open, flowing effect that feels airy, light and futuristic; and because the fixture is sleek and hidden from view, it doesn’t compete with other room elements.
“WGD9 helps us to redefine how we visualize space and our surroundings,” said Francois Renaud, director of design for A-Light. “It enhances wall textures and brightens environments instantly.”
- Precision-engineered optics with 7° beam
- Up to 1091 delivered lumens per ft (high output version)
- 112 lumens per watt
- 3000K, 3500K and 4000K standard CCT offering with 90 CRI
- Standard 0-10V dimming (down to 1%)
- Life up to 50,000 hours
- Emergency circuit or battery option
- Occupancy, photocell, daylight sensor options
- Extended end cap option
- Aluminium housing for durability
More information here.